Ilbak companies operate in diverse sectors under separate identities for more than 20 years.
Ilbak Holding operates with multiple brands such as in mining, real estate development, tourism, media and printing sectors.
With its companies Ilan Marble, TETE Albania, Acacia Mining and Kayın Mining, Ilbak Holding aims to establish itself as a leading brand in the mining sector. Currently, it pursues mining and exploration activities throughout Turkey and Albania.
Ilbak keeps growing in the mining sector without compromising its high quality and service standards.
- Ilan Marble aims to be one of the biggest marble block producers in Turkey.
- Acacia Mining is a mining company having the largest copper reserve found in the private sector in the history of Turkish Republic. The company will be starting production in June 2018.
- Ilbak Group had a deal with Tete Mining and got the majority shares of Tete Albania in 2017. TETE Albania started production in 2018 with the SPAC copper mine project which is one of the largest copper mines in Albania.
- Kayın Mining is at the process of researches and exploration throughout Turkey.
Ilbak Holding's creativity focused advertising agencies service a wide range of brands.
In addition to the wide variety of media channels it offers, Ilbak Holding boasts a highly specialized team of experts with years of outdoor advertising experience...
- UNIVERSITY MEDYA
When it comes to outdoor ad campaigns, high quality, targeted printed material plays an essential role in conveying an advertiser's message to the intended audience.
Ilbak Holding has bold targets in real estate, as it does in all sectors in which it operates.
- ILBAK BUILDING CO.
Continuing its investments in the tourism sector, Ilbak Holding aims to increase the number of hotels it owns, enhance its brand value and always put the customer first.
- RAMADA PLAZA ISTANBUL TEKSTILKENT